The house is a large 5 bedroom fully equipped holiday home with everything necessary for you to have a pleasant and a comfortable holiday.
The Master bedroom, is a double with ensuite shower/wc and sink lots of natural light as the room has large windows.
The twin, is next to this and has pretty bed linen, well decorated and plenty of natural light due to big windows.
The Single, is possibly our favourite room with beautiful Laura Ashley duck egg wall paper feature wall, French day bed, birdcage chandelier style lighting and masses of natural light makes the perfect single room!
The King size bedroom is situated above the living room there is a large bedroom which is well furnished with Egyptian cotton bedding, beautiful lighting and curtains.
Again big windows so masses of natural light but blinds as well so virtually black at night.
The Upper Double room. Off this double bedroom are stairs up to the attic – one of our favourite bedrooms.
Upstairs Bathroom Wc, sink and shower and is airy and light.
Off the family bedroom are stairs up to the attic – our favourite bedroom.
We provide bedding for all the beds; all you need to bring is your own towels and tea towels.
Similarly, wood, electicity, water and gas are all included.
The house is set in a plot of two thirds of an acre, we have a table tennis table, covered swings, gated children’s play area, 7ft chimney BBQ garden seating area, lots of outbuildings, an orchard and a couple of areas of garden. There is always plenty in flower at whatever time of year you visit, and plenty of space to explore, play in or relax.
It consists of the following:
- Living room with sofas, woodburner, Sky freesat tv, playstation.
- Fully equipped kitchen beautiful farmhouse dresser and big kitchen table (drawers have child locks) 2 chicco happy snack high chairs, 2 booster seats, hand blender etc
- Playroom, with toy kitchen, puzzles, shape sorters bouncy chair etc
- 4 bedrooms; 2 kingsize, 1 double (with ensuite), 1 twin, 1 single room plus 2 travel cots
- 3 Bathrooms, 1 with bath, shower, sink and WC (downstairs) 1 shower, sink and WC upstairs and 1 ensuite with shower, sink and WC
- Half an acre of grounds with gated play area nestled in the trees to ensure dappled light for your little ones and includes (playhouse, sandpit, climbing frame, slides, and separately theire are swings)
- Flat area next to play area 7 ft chimney bbq, table, chairs etc (this is quite a sun trap) and perfect for relaxing whilst your children play
The living room is furnished with comfortable sofas, a wood burning stove, freesat Sky tv, Numerous DVD’s /videos(lots of hugh grant /harry potter etc), playstation, books and various games (scrabble/chess etc)There is also a Sony hi-fi with a cable for your ipod.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a 5 burner range cooker, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, washing machine, expresso maker and a fridge/freezer. There is a good selection of stainless steel pans, implements and oven dishes. There is crockery and cutlery for 10 as well as some kids crockery and cutlery. The dining area seats 12 plus 2 high chairs and we have 2 booster seats if needed.
The Playroom has a fantastic jungle mural on one wall, various toys including toy cooker, mega blocks, puzzles, colouring, play in the night garden seat/bed, shape sorter and for your very little ones a good quality bouncer chair (think it’s a chicco) and a seat which is similar to a bumbo. If your children are slightly older there are games/ playstation and lots to do outside as well.
Downstairs Bathroom, is situated off the living room and has a shower bath and wc, its well decorated and pleasant.